Bhandardara Lakeside Camping
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Bhandardara Lakeside Camping
Day 2 - Explore The Campsite Area
Train, Private Bus
Pickup Time: 11.00 AM Drop Time: 05.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Dry Food (Snacks).
- Torch with Extra cell + candle/matchbox/lighter.
- Personal Medicines.
- Etra clothes and rain wear.
- Cap, Mosquito reppelent.
- Sports Shoes/Trekking Shoes (Compulsory)
- Electral Powder/Tang/Glucon D.
- Sanitary kit.
- Camera (Optional)
- Water bottle (2ltr must)
- Rucksack to carry all things. ( No handbags/jholas)
- Bedsheet (chaddar) (Compulsory)
- Raincoat or Poncho.
- ID Proof (Compulsory).
- Accommodation in Tents on Multiple Sharing basis
- Transportation Ex-Dadar by non-ac private vehicle,
- Veg and Non-Veg Meals during the trip (Evening Snacks-Dinner-Breakfast) with tea and refreshment,
- Veg and Non-veg Starters/barbeque,
- Sleeping Bags,
- All permissions, Tolls and expertise,
- Bonfire Session.
- Meals outside the camping
- Anything other than mentioned above
Terms & Conditions
Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on camping.