Bhandardara Bike Ride
2 Days1 Night
Day 1 - Ride Towards Bhandardara
Day 2 - Back To Mumbai Via Aurangabad-Mumbai Highway
Pickup Time: 07.00 AM Drop Time: 07.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Legal bike papers and helmet
- Balaclava 01 nos.
- Long pants
- Round neck t-shirts
- Windproof jacket 01 nos.
- Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
- Raincoat / poncho 01 nos.
- Full body towel 01 nos.
- Torch with spare batteries, 01 set
- Gears needed: compulsory
- Full face helmet(isi mark/dot approved)
- Knee & elbow guards
- Riding jacket (with armour on long trips)
- Documents needed:compulsory
- Permanent drivers license
- Motor vehicle insurance
- Puc certificate
- Bike registration smart card/book
- Personal details of rider/pillion
- Id proof of pillion(pan card/dl/adhar card)
- Rules & regulations:
- Riding order: two by two formation. Single file leader ahead formation.
- Road rules to be decided by group leaders.
- 4-5 riders per leader
- No competition between riders or other vehicles…stay focused on road…
- No breaking away from the pack
- Keeping to time schedules
- No wrong side riding or overtaking
- No alcohol on rides
- Things to carry while riding:
- Basic medical kit
- Basic tool kit
- Drinking water 2l
- Extra cloths(optional)
- Minimum bike condition:
- Headlights and tail lights.
- All four functioning indicators.
- Tyre condition.
- Number plate
- Accommodation in homestay sharing basis
- Barbeque & Dinner (Veg and Non veg)
- Lunch on Day 01, evening refreshment, breakfast on day 2
- Expertise Charges
- All permissions, Toll, Taxes
- Tax as applicable
- Fuel and maintenance charges
- Lunch on Day 02
- Anything mentioned than above
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later