Waterfall Rappelling at Bhaje Caves
Day 1 - Rappelling
Water Fall Rappelling
Pickup Time: 06.00 AM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- 1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
- 2. Separate Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rain & to keep wet cloths.
- 3. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water.
- 4. Extra Dress in a Plastic Bag.
- 5. Rainproof / Umbrella / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
- 6. Napkin / Towel
- 7. Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
- 8. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
- 9. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
- 10. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
- 11. Personal Medicines, if any.
- Transport by Local (Pune - Malvali - Pune). No Seat Reservation.
- Trekking with all safety measures.
- Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited)
- Hot Lunch at Bhaje Village in Local Dhaba.
- Waterfall Rappelling with all Safety Gears.
- Certified & Expert Team of Organizers.
- First aid kit.
- Government Service Tax.
- Extra Tea, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
- Bhaje Cave Entry Fees.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than â€œFirst aidâ€.
- Any other charges not mentioned in Fees Include
Terms & Conditions