Basic Rafting & Kayaking Training Camp at Kolad
4 Days3 Nights
Day 1 - Introduction to the Gear and the Basic Paddling Strokes
Day 2 - Learn Ferry Skills and Assisted Eskimo Rescue.
Local transportation for river sessions.
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 06.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Personal torch,
- Quick drying clothes/swimming costumes for Rafting & kayaking,
- Waterproof floater kind of sandals with securable back strap,
- Retainer cord for sun glasses/prescription glasses,
- Cameras, sun protection/block cream, moisturizer, towel, toilet kit etc.
- Accommodation on multiple sharing bases in Non-A/c. (A/c accommodation can be made available on request),
- All meals as per itenerary,
- use of kayaking and Rafting gear ( Raft, kayak, spray deck, wetsuit, paddle, helmet, PFD etc),
- Instructions, river guides for safety/rescue support,
- Local transportation for river sessions,
- All necessary rescue and first aid equipment.
- Expenses of personal nature,
- Insurance of any kind,
- Travel to and from Kolad not included but can be arranged on request.
- Car pooling is the best option instead of booking a private vehicle as we shall be there for 4 days
- Anything not mentioned explicitly in the above program.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.