Bandhavgad Jungle Safari
Bandhavgad, Madhya Pradesh
6 Days5 Nights
Day 1 - Pune - Mumbai - Jabalpur
Day 2 - Jabalpur - Bandhavgad (200 kms, 5 hours)
Train, Private Vehicle
Pickup Time: 07.30 AM Drop Time: 07.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Morning Utilities
- Hair Oil, Skin Cream, Lip guard, Comb, Suncream Lotion
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Tissue paper, Paper Soap, Towel, Napkin
- Sun Goggles, Scarf (Required at Jungle safari)
- Comfortable clothing for Jungle safari – Two pairs & Extra Dresses for Journey
- Thick Pullover – 2
- Shoes, Extra Socks Floaters for Journey
- Extra Carry bags, Camera with Batteries,
- Mobile & Mobile Charger, Binoculars
- One time Tiffin for train journey
- Other Requirements
- Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr., Torch with extra Cells, Id Proof, Personal Medicines, if any
- Enough & Change Money for Shopping
- Original Id Proof (Compulsory)
- Chain & lock for luggage security in Rail Journey
- * This is just a reminder list of what to Bring. You can bring other things as per the Need.
- Stay on sharing basis, as mentioned above in AC Rooms.
- Railway 2S Pune - Mumbai - Pune.
- Railway 3 AC Mumbai - Jabalpur - Mumbai.
- Boating charges at Bhedaghat & Ropeway on Duvandhar Waterfall.
- Jabalpur - Bandhavgad - Jabalpur Travel by AC Tavera / Innova.
- All food charges at Bandhavgad. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Four Jungle Safaris within Bandhavgad by Open Gypsy.
- All entry fees in the Bandhavgad National Park, Guide Charges, Vehicle Entry Fees, etc.
- 5th Day Lunch at Jabalpur.
- Mineral Water / Cold Drinks, etc.
- Camera & Coolie charges.
- Food charges during Train & Bus Journey.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than First aid.
- Any other charges not mentioned in Fees Included.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.