Alley to Bali (Cycling)
8 Days7 Nights
Day 1 - Alley to Bali
Day 2 - Glide Past Balinese Villages
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 08.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Important Travel Documents :
- Passport with photocopies.
- Visas with photocopies.
- Travel insurance with photocopies. Please ensure your insurers name, 24 hr emergency contact telephone number and policy number are highlighted.
- 4. All flight tickets for the trip with photocopies.
- 5. Active Holiday Company Trip Confirmation Certificate.
- 6. Photocopies of important documents to be kept separately.
- 7. Copy of the itinerary of your trip.
- 8. Spare passport photos.
- 9. Credit / Debit Card, Travellers Cheques with serial numbers kept at a separate place.
- 10. Youth/Student identification / Senior Citizen card for discounts.
- 11. International driving license if you have one.
- 12. Vaccination Certificates if needed.
- 13. Money belt that can be secured safely.
- 14. Money – small denominations of local currency if you can get some before the trip.
- Personal Effects :
- 1. First aid kit comprising any personal medication, aspirin / paracetamol, band-aids, head-ache balm, rehydration salts of your choice, anti-allergy pills, anti-diarrhea pills, anti-nausea pills, small scissors, nail file, sun-block (50 SPF), lip balm, after sun moisturizer, insect repellent and antihistamine/insect bite cream, female hygiene products.
- 2. Water purifying / iodine tablets,Toothbrush, tooth-paste, deodorant, bio-degradable soap, shampoo, washing detergent.
- 3. Prescription Diamox / alternate for altitude sickness.
- 4. Prescription glasses / contact lenses and solution.
- 5. Antibacterial gel and wet-wipes.
- 6. Wide brim hat, sunglasses with UV protection.
- 7. Minimum 2 liters water bottle so you don’t have to buy plastic bottles, cloth shopping bag.
- 8. Book to read, journal, pen, travel pillow, cards / travel games.
- 9. Eye mask, ear plugs, army knife (this must always be in your checked in luggage when you are taking a flight).
- 10. Adapter, alarm clock, phone with charger, i-pod / MP3 with charger and spare ear-phones, camera and film if your camera needs it.
- 11. Travel pillow, torch with reusable batteries, head-lamp.
- 12. Night clothes/sleepwear.
- 13. Plastic bag to separate wet and dry / clean & soiled clothes.
- 7 Nights accommodation at a boutique hotel
- 7 Breakfasts and 5 Lunches at Local Restaurants
- English speaking expert local guide during the tours
- Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
- 5 days of cycling on the back roads to rural parts of Bali
- Well maintained mountain bikes with helmets
- Support vehicle and all land transportation from the hotel to the start and from the finish of all cycling tours
- Sightseeing with admission fees for sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airfare, Visa, Insurance, Excess Baggage, Porterage, Taxes.
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Single room and hotel upgrade supplement.
- Entrance fees to attractions not specified in the itinerary.
- Tips for hotel or restaurant staff, local guides and tour crew.
- Personal expenditure (Laundry, telephone bill, minibar, shopping)
- Extra Nights at the beginning or the end of the trip.
- Any compulsory dinner or peak season surcharge.
- Service Tax of 3.625% applicable for Indian tours and Indian Residents.
- Optional Tours.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.