Kolkata Durga Pooja And Sundarban
West Bengal, Kolkata
5 Days4 Nights
Day 1 - Kolkata Pandal Hoping day
Day 2 - Old City & Vijayadashmi-Visarjan Diwas
Pickup Time: 10.00 AM Drop Time: 10.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Water Bottle is Must : 2 liter
- Extra Clothes (Bright Coloured Clothes)
- Dry Food (snacks)
- Torch (Must)
- Personal Medicines If any
- Cap, goggle, etc.
- Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
- Camera / Binocular (Optional)
- Rugsack to carry all these things or you can carry bags also.
- Sanitary Kit.
- Winter clothes.
- Daily Breakfast.
- 4 Nights accommodation in Home-stays or Hotels
- Local Street Food at evening like Kathi kebab, Rasgulla and other sweets
- Sundarban Breakfast , Lunch dinner for 2 days entire
- All Intercity transfers & Long distance sightseeing (within Kolkata) in Traveler or similar (From Kolkata to Kolkata).
- An experienced backpacking expert & a Friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel
- All applicable taxes
- Lunch and dinner as we want you to try out Bengali Cuisines & not restrict to particular restaurant, we have left that option to you. (Off course we have tons of secret food joint list would be happy to share with you.)
- Entry tickets & Guide fees (Some like museum some don’t so why pay us if you don’t).
- Anything other than mentioned Above.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later