Aundha – Patta – Bitangad Trek
3 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Aundha – Patta – Bitangad Trek
Day 2 - Reach at Base Village of Aundhewadi
Pickup Time: 11.00 PM Drop Time: 09.30 PM
Things To Carry
- A Good Quality of Rucksack with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
- Minimum 3 Ltr. Water Bottles. (Compulsory)
- Extra Dress(2 Pairs),Morning Utilities
- Don’t Forget to Bring Plate, Bowl, and Spoon.
- Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
- Napkin, Torch with Cell Compulsory.
- Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
- Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking. (Floaters / Sandals Not Allowed.)
- Floaters / Chappel (For Return Journey in Bus))
- Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED)
- Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
- Personal Medicines, if any.
- Transport by Private Non AC High back Vehicle.
- Day 1 Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea, Dinner.
- Day 2 Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea, Snacks.
- Tent on Triple Sharing Basis with, Sleeping Bag, Carry mats, Torch.
- Adventure Experts & Leaders of Organizer.
- First aid kit.
- Government Service Tax.
- Dinner on Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
- Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc..
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Medical expenses other than First aid.
- Any other charges not mentioned in Fees Include.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.