Alang Madan Trek
Alang & Madan Forts, Nashik
2 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Overnight Journey
Day 2 - Start the Trek to Alang Fort
Train, Local Transport
Pickup Time: 01.00 AM Drop Time: 05.00 PM
Things To Carry
- Id Proof Compulsory
- Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
- Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
- Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
- Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
- Personal Medication / First Aid kit
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Camera (Optional)
- Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
- Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
- Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
- Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
- Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
- Kasara to Kasara by local jeeps.
- 02 Breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- All technical support
- Trek expertise
- Lunch on Day 1
- Personal Expense
- Anything other than Mentioned Above
- Tax as applicable
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later