Adventures at Bir-Billing, Himachal Pradesh
Bir-Billing, Himachal Pradesh
3 Days2 Nights
Day 1 - Arrive Bir, Billing
Day 2 - Bir to Billing Trekking
Pickup Time: 08.00 AM Drop Time: 10.00 AM
Things To Carry
- Will be informed later.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Camp Oak View, Bir and 01 night stay at Billing in dome tents on twin/triple sharing basis.
- Mountain Bikes for half day on day 1.
- Wash and change room at Bir on day 1, if reach early at Bir.
- Bir to Billing trekking on day 2.
- Trek start at 1100 hrs on day 2, Guide for Bir to Billing trekking.
- Paragliding session of 15-30 min on day 3.
- Bon-fire on both nights with light music.
- Paragliding sessions of 15-30 mins.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- Sleeping bags, mattress and dome tents provided for stay at Billing at 1700 hrs.
- Dry pit toilets at Billing, no electricity at Billing on day 2 camping (only solar lamps).
- Wash and change of day 3 and mountain biking guide as supplement.
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Any meals other than specified in the program.
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Paragliding weight limit is 15-95 kg, if weight is between 95-115 kg the paragliding team charge INR 500/- extra and also decide it at the time of paragliding, depending upon fitness of person.
- Videography and photography of Paragliding,supplement charges for GOPRO video is INR 500/-.
- Personal equipment for trek like clothes, shoes, day packs, personal medical kit etc. However, light weight carry-mattresses with sleeping bags will be provided by us inside the tents during the trek.
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as airline delays, road blocks, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
Terms & Conditions
Will be informed later.