Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Add - Venture India|
|Event Date||Oct 23, 2016|
|Event End Date||Oct 26, 2016|
|Event Location||Baste Farm , Nashik|
|Pickup Point||Dader - Opp IES Eng Med School Near Dadar Rly. Station (Central Railway), Dadar (East)
Thane - Teen Haath Naka (Eternity mall)
|Pickup Time||Dadar Pick up at 7:00 AM
Thane Pick up at 8:00 AM
|Things to Carry||1. Any Back-pack which can hold the following items.
2. Snugly fitting Canvas Shoes with Rubber soles or similar Sports shoes with Cotton Socks (2 Pairs)
3. Slippers / Chappal (After activity time)
4. Loose Tough light weight trousers (Cotton preferred) or Track pants (2 Nos.)
5. Loose Tough light weight Full-Sleeve Shirts (Cotton preferred) (2 Nos.)
6. Personal Undergarments (2/3 sets minimum); light weight towel (Pancha); Sun Cap
7. Light chadar
8. Light Weight Mug, Plate, Spoon, Bowl, Glass.
9. Simple Plastic Water Bottle of Min. 1 lit capacity with Shoulder Strap
10. Torch with a spare set of batteries.
11. Note Book, Pen, Sewing Kit, Spare laces, Safety pins, Mosquito repellent cream, Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, small quantity talcum powder, 4 ‘Band-Aid’ Strips, 2-3 Plastic bags (Assorted sizes).
12. Please Do Not Give cash, gold or other valuable ornaments, mobile phones, Tab, wrist watch, any food items, comics or any other books, or anything other than the item specified in the ‘Camp-Kit’ list.
|Itinerary||Activities at the Camp Site :
Obstacle Course : Learn to overcome obstacles with confidence. Undertake a challenge course.
Flying Fox : Let the adrenaline rush as you zoom across the scenery attached to a harness
Nature Trail : Explore the mysteries of Nature in a scenic environment
Rafting : Make your own raft and drift in the Vaitarna lake
Orienteering : Understand the surroundings with maps and compass.
Treasure hunt : A group activity where confidence & competence in team members is noticed
Camping out : Camping under in tents and cooking your own food is a thrilling experience
Agro tour :The experience of rural India supported by life style experience with farmers
Rifle Shooting : Learn the Basics of Air Rifle shooting and Challenge James Bond
Archery : Aiming practice the Robin Hood Style.
Travelling by Bus/Jeep.
Pure veg food will be provided at all places. (Breakfast, Lunch, Eve. tea-snacks & Dinner)
Accommodation at Campsite with seperate arrangement for boys & girls.
Certificate will be issued after completion of the Summer Camp.
Equipment charges, First Aid charges
Mountain expert charges
Anything not mentioned in the above “Includes”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
‘Adventure’ is to venture beyond the normally accessible, to find out beyond what is known and to unravel the hidden beauties and secrets remote to a normal person. The serene atmosphere and the scenic beauty outside along with a feeling of ‘pushing ones physical and mental strength to the limits’ from within, gives a feeling of achievement and utmost satisfaction. If a person tastes this once the next ‘adventure’ draws him back again and again. In our present urban society, do the two months of school vacation mean just one thing: Eight weeks of unscheduled “free time”?? As an answer to this, summer camps have emerged as a popular way to keep children entertained and busy during the school holidays. As a parent, if you’ve ever been to a camp, you know the benefits! But if you haven't been to one, send your child this year and see the difference!!