Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Backpack Outdoors|
|Pickup Point||Mc Donalds, Deccan, JM road, Pune.|
|Pickup Time||01.30 pm|
|Things to Carry||1. Bedding (Carry mats / Sleeping bags or alternate)
2. Torch (per person mandatory)
3. Mosquitoes repellent (just in case)
5. Towel napkins etc.
6. Winter clothes ,Rain cover.(it gets cold during the night)
7. Extra clothes as needed.
01.30pm: Reporting at Mc Donalds, Deccan, JM road, Pune.
01.45pm: Departure from Pune & head towards destination.
03.30pm: Reach the base village. Start trek to our desitnation, 3 Kms one way.
04.30pm: Reach destination which has an awesome lake view. Freshen up & explore the place.
05.30pm: Formation of teams. Tea preparation & have tea, followed by few games. (Participants can bring their own tents and can be put up depending on climatic conditions)
07.00pm: Start dinner preparation in teams (Basic utilities will be provided)
08.30pm: Have dinner. Night at leisure for singing & dancing and fun.
Day 2 :
07.00am: Wakeup call & freshen up.
08.00 am: Nature Trail followed by breakfast.
09.30 am: Pack up and departure to the base village.
10.30am: Departure towards Pune.
12.30am: Reach Pune.
• Transportation by private transport Pune to Pune.
• Accommodation in big hall shared by all participants.
• All necessary Veg food material used by participants for jungle cooking.
• Expert leaders and experienced campers.
• Lunch on Day 1 or Day 2
• Tents, Sleeping Bags etc
• Anything not covered under the head ‘Cost Includes’.
|Instructions & Guidelines||Alcohol and Smoking strictly prohibited. We have arranged soft drinks & only vegetarian food as we wish to start our new year with naive food.|
A night out in the wilderness with some enthusiastic adventurer’s trying to explore a new place and have some great experience. Trek, jungle cooking, fun activities and DHAMAL ... Sound interesting ? So join us for the unique monsoon night out in the wilderness with us, Who knows, may be we might just see some FIREFLIES too. . .