Brief Event Description
|Pickup Point||Will be informed later|
|Pickup Time||2.00 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Sufficient Lunch. (Nothing will be available throughout the Trek)
3. Separate Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rain & to keep wet cloths.
4. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water.
5. Extra Dress in a Plastic Bag.
6. Rainproof / Umbrella / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
7. Napkin / Towel
8. Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
9. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
10. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
11. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
12. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
02.30 pm - Reach Platue.
03.00 pm - Introduction, Briefing & Demo about event.
03.30 pm - Start Flying fox, Waterfall Rappelling.
05.00 pm - Activity ends. Start a plain walk towards Lonavala Railway station.
06.00 pm - Proceed to stay. Tent stay
Day 2 :
08.30 am :
Report at Rafting Point. Gear Distribution like Helmet, Life Jacket, and Pedals. Introduction & Safety Instructions by Experts. There will be One Expert in each Raft.
Rafting starts. It may delay due to late release of Water or heavy Rush. Enjoy the rafting under the expert guidance.
Reach ending point of rafting. Start a walk of 1 km towards our bus. Change your cloths in a bus or at common washrooms of restaurant.
01.00 pm :
Lunch. Veg. food with one non veg. dish.
02.30 pm :
After Lunch immediately start return journey towards Pune / Mumbai with Sweet memories.
06.00 pm :
1. Trekking with all safety measures.
2. Waterfall Rappelling & Flying Fox with all Safety Gears.
3. Certified & Expert Team of Explorers.
4. First aid kit.
5.12 kms Rafting on Kundalika River.
6. Charges of Rafting Experts & Equipments.
7. Government Service Tax.
1. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in "Fees Include".
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Getting down around 60 feet through a gushing waterfall & Fly like a bird around 150 feet with the Technique of Flying fox is really a Stunning Experience. Rappelling is the controlled descent down a rock face using a rope. Join us for this One Full Day of Mind Blowing Adventure Rush!!!!!! Rafting or white water rafting is the challenging recreational outdoor activity of using an inflatable raft to navigate a river or other bodies of water. One of the world's most captivating adventure; White Water Rafting is just 2.5 hrs drive from Pune. The Kundalika is a small river flowing from the Hills of Sahyadri. Rafting of grade II and III can also be experienced over a 12 Km circuit and can be enjoyed all day in the monsoon, or to coincide with the timing of the release of water from the dam during other times of the year. Get ready with your best buddies....