Brief Event Description
|Pickup Point||Shivajinagar Railway Station, Pune|
|Pickup Time||05.45 A.M|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Sufficient Lunch. (Nothing will be available throughout the Trek)
3. Separate Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rain & to keep wet cloths.
4. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water.
5. Extra Dress in a Plastic Bag.
6. Rainproof / Umbrella / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
7. Napkin / Towel
8. Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
9. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
10. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
11. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
12. Personal Medicines, if any.
After Attendance Departure for Lonavala by Local. Participants can also join us from Nigdi, Pimpri,
Chinchwad, Talegaon, etc. as per their Convenience & meet us at Lonavala Railway station.
Reach Lonavala Station. Mumbai Participants can Join us directly at Lonavala at their own arrangements before 8 am by Indrayani Express. Toilets are not available throughout the Trek & at Base Village.
Morning Tea at Tea Stall near Lonavala ST Stand & immediate start a plain walk of 8 kms towards Waterfall Rappelling Point. (2 Hours)
Reach Plateau. Have a Breakfast. Keep all Garbage in your Sack.
Introduction, Briefing & Demo about waterfall Rappelling, Safety measures, etc. by Team Explorers.
Start Flying fox, Waterfall Rappelling one by one as per the admissions. Changing Tent is available at the venue. you can change after the end of all activities.
Activity ends with Happy memories…… Start a plain walk of 8 kms, 2 Hours towards Lonavala Railway station or you can hire a Sumo at your Own Expenses. After the end of activity you can go to Lonavala railway station directly by reporting the Team Explorers. Explorers will not accompany you for return trek.
After Reaching at Lonavala Railway Station board Lonavala – Pune Local from Platform No.3.
Local timing from Lonavala to Pune are : 02.55 pm / 03.55 pm / 05.25 pm / 06.20 pm / 07.00 pm /
07.35 pm / 08.40 pm (Local timings are subject to change.)
1. Transport by Local (Pune - Lonavala - Pune). No Seat Reservation.
2. Trekking with all safety measures.
3. Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited)
4. Waterfall Rappelling & Flying Fox with all Safety Gears.
5. Certified & Expert Team of Organizer.
6. First aid kit.
7. Government Service Tax.
1. Lunch on Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in "Fees Include".
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
As per the Tradition of last 15 years this year also Organizers have arranged the Waterfall Rappelling & Flying fox Near Lonavala. Getting down around 60 feet through a gushing waterfall & Fly like a bird around 150 feet with the Technique of Flying fox is really a Stunning Experience. Rappelling is the controlled descent down a rock face using a rope. Join us for this One Full Day of Mind Blowing Adventure Rush!