Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Pickup Time||05.30 A.M|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Sufficient Lunch. (Nothing will be available throughout the Trek)
3. Separate Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rain & to keep wet cloths.
4. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water.
5. Extra Dress in a Plastic Bag.
6. Rainproof / Umbrella / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
7. Napkin / Towel
8. Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
9. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
10. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
11. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
12. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||06.00 am – Reporting.
06.15 am – Departure For Event by Private Transport.
07.30 am – Reach Lonavala Campsite.
07.30 am - Morning Tea at Tea Stall, & immediate start a plain walk
09.30 am - Reach Platue. Have a Breakfast.
09.45 am - Introduction, Briefing & Demo about event.
10.00 am - Start Flying fox, Waterfall Rappelling Lunch in between.
04.00 pm - Activity ends.
07.00 pm – Start return journey
09.30 pm – Reach Pune.
1. Transport by Private Vehicle Pune - Lonavala – Pune
2. Trekking with all safety measures.
3. Morning Tea & Breakfast.
4. Lunch Veg (Unlimited)
5. Waterfall Rappelling & Flying Fox with all Safety Gears.
6. Certified & Expert Team of Organizer.
7. First aid kit.
8. Government Service Tax.
1. Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in "Fees Include".
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
As per the Tradition of last 15 years this year also Organizers have arranged the Waterfall Rappelling & Flying fox Near Lonavala. Getting down around 60 feet through a gushing waterfall & Fly like a bird around 150 feet with the Technique of Flying fox is really a Stunning Experience. Rappelling is the controlled descent down a rock face using a rope. Join us for this One Full Day of Mind Blowing Adventure Rush!