Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Aquarius Outbound|
|Event Location||Bekre Waterfall|
|Pickup Point||Bhivpuri station Near ticket counter|
|Pickup Time||7.40 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. Windcheater
2. Good shoes or floaters (Shoes preferred)
3. Water 2 liters (must)
4. Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling
5. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry(at own risk)
6. Electoral powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits
7. Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling.
8. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
9. Torch with extra batteries.
|Itinerary||Meeting point: Bhivpuri station Near ticket counter at 7.40 am
You may catch Karjat slow local ( S5 ) from respective stations and get down at Bhivpuri station
CST: 5.20 am
Byculla: 5.28 am
Kurla: 5.48 am
Ghatkopar: 5.54 am
Thane: 6.15 am
Dombivali: 6.37 am
Bhivpuri: 7.29 am
CST: 6.10 ( Fast Local )
Byculla: 6.18 am
Kurla: 6.31 am
Ghatkopar: 6.35 am
Thane: 6.50 am
Dombivali : 7.02 am
Bhivpuri: 7.51 am
09.45- 16.00 hrs: Waterfall Rappelling
16.30 hrs: Proceed to Mumbai
20.30 hrs: Dadar
Travelling from Bhivpuri to Bhivpuri
Breakfast, equipment and expertise charges.
Note : Flying Fox Charges for the event are Rs. 500/-
Extra Rappelling will cost Rs 500/- Per Rappel, and will be permitted only after every person has done with his first chance.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Waterfall Rappelling Also technically known as canyoning and canyoneering are more often associated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff amidst the gushing waterfall.