Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Aquarius Outbound|
|Pickup Point||Karjat station Near ticket counter|
|Pickup Time||7.45 am|
|Things to Carry||1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling.
4. Camera (Optional).
5. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
6. Torch with extra batteries.
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
8. A good trekking shoes.
9. And most important: A sense of adventure.
|Itinerary||07.45 hrs: Breakfast
08.15 hrs: Move to Base village ( Kondivade )
08.45 hrs: At Kondivade
08.45 – 9.45 hrs: Small trail till waterfall
09.50 hrs: Introduction to waterfall rappelling
09.50 - 16.00 hrs: Waterfall Rappelling
16.00 hrs: proceed to Bekare village
16.30 hrs: Proceed to Mumbai
1. Morning Breakfast
2. Traveling from Karjat to Karjat by local transport
3. Equipment & Expertise Charges.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Waterfall Rappelling Also technically known as canyoning and canyoneering are more often associated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff amidst the gushing waterfall.