Brief Event Description
|Event Location||Dudhiware, Lonavala|
|Pickup Point||Fergusson College Main gate|
|Pickup Time||06:00 am|
|Things to Carry||1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage wrapped in plastic bags to avoid getting wet (compulsory)
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks.
3. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory.
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication.
5. A sweater/warmwear (to use while return journey to avoid cold).
6. Good trekking shoes or floaters (sandles, chappals, not permitted).
7. Camera -Optional (only if waterproof or water resistant).
|Itinerary||1. Reach Lonavala by 9am.
2. Start climbing after breakfast and reach waterfall by 9.40am
3. Rappelling activity
4. Return to base, lunch at 2pm
5. Climb back to waterfall, continue the activity
6. Back to base by 4pm
7. Back to Pune by 7.30pm
Whats Included in Fees
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch
3. Standardized equipments for Rappelling activity
4. Experts in adventure activity
5. Safety equipments
6. First Aid Kit
Whats NOT included in Fees
1. Cold drinks, mineral water etc.
2. Anything that is not mentioned in included list consider it out of package
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Dudhiware Waterfall is located in Lonavala. Approx height of this waterfall is 135 ft. One can enjoy the thrill of this waterfall rappelling safely, as all the activities are done under expert guidance, and all safety measures are taken for it.