Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Pugmarks Eco Tours Pvt.ltd.|
|Event Location||Lakshadweep Island|
|Pickup Point||Pune and Mumbai (Details given below )|
|Pickup Time||For Pune 9:00 AM, For Mumbai 11:50 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. One haversack and one small shoulder bag (No trolley bag or suitacse)
2. Comfortable clothes for the no. of days (track Pants, t-shirts, tops etc) (Avoid Jeans)
3. Suitable nightwear, shorts, 3/4 s, one shawl/ chaddar, sweatshirt.
4. Undergarments, towel, napkin/ handkerchief, ladies sanitary sets
5. Floaters/ crocs, slippers , Sun cap/ hat
6. Water bottle, Personal kit containing toilet accessories, sun screen, cold cream, odomos, sanitizer
7. Torch with fresh batteries , Yoga mat / sleeping bag
8. Sun glasses, camera, binoculars, (optional at your own risk)
9. Personal medicine, if any, with a note explaining doses, time, quantity etc. with the name of the child, no need to send any extra medicine
10. Pen, a small diary, a story book
11. Around 1500/- for meals during travel and for shopping,
12. Please don’t send Mobile phone, music player etc. with the child.
13. Original photo ID or to pay penalty of Rs 2500 as railway fine,chain and lock for all train camps
14. Snorkel recommended for Andamans/ Lakshadweep
15. Declaration required for students under 18 yrs for Jumpin heights around 6000/- for Bungee, flying Fox, giant swing etc, signed consent form by parents in case of age less than 18 yrs .
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
Mumbai campers: To report at Panvel Railway station at 1150 hrs.
Pune campers: To report at Congress Bhavan at 0900 hrs sharp for transfer to Panvel.
Depart by Netravati Exp (16345) from Panvel 1250 hrs.
Arrive Ernakulam junction at 1305 hrs. and check into hotel. Evening at leisure / shopping.
Day 3 :
Set sail for Lakshadweep. On the high sea, watch out for dolphins and flying fish, whales may be.
Day 4 :
Arrive Kalpeni island. Learn snorkeling to watch corals, giant clams, sponges, colourful fish.
Day 5 :
At Kavaratti island take a Glass bottom boat ride for a glimpse of the underwater world.A visit to the Marine Museum will be really enlightening. SCUBA dive optional.
Day 6 :
Arrive at Minicoy island. Swimming, beach combing, Kayaking and team games will make it a memorable day. Sail for Cochin in the evening.
Day 7 :
Arrive at Cochin in the morning and check into hotel. Farewell boat party at night.
Day 8 :
Board (12202) LTT Garibrath at Ernakulam at 1245 hrs.
Day 9 :
Arrive Panvel at 1015 hrs.and Mumbai LTT at 1145 hrs. Arrive Pune by bus at 1500 hrs.
1. AC train both ways
2. Cabin class AC accommodation on ship
3. All non Ac transfers at Ernakulam and Pune
4. Veg/non veg food on the ship and Island
5. Kayaking, snorkeling, glass bottom boat ride.
6. Services of escorts and professionals
1. Meals during travel Pune – Ernakulam – Pune
2. Scuba Diving Fees
3. Personal expenses such as telephones, drinks, mineral water, laundry, porter charges, insurance etc
4. Medical, hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
5. Any item not covered under the head ‘cost includes’.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
A dream holiday awaits you – on the beautiful islands of Lakshadweep. Sparkling blue sea, emerald green islands, soft white shingle, a delightful beach and a colorful marine life; it all comes wrapped in one inviting package – the Lakshadweep Kadmat experience. An overnight ship journey – spent more on the deck watching dolphins and flying fish before you arrive at the glorious island of Kadmat. There is plenty of time for swimming, peeping down from a glass bottom boat, kayaking and snorkeling to observe vibrant coral, sponges, anemones, giant clams and much more. Nothing beats a day of fun games, a chill-out on the sands, maybe a late evening game of beach volleyball, a campfire dinner and spending the night under the starry skies on the beach. Enjoy an optional Scuba diving to explore the world of marine societies.
We Also Recommend
Pobitora National ParkRs. 34,000.00 As low as: Rs. 26,000.00Location: Pobitora National Park, Assam
Kanha National ParkRs. 17,800.00 As low as: Rs. 14,500.00Location: Kanha National Park, Madhya Pradesh
Bandhavgarh National ParkRs. 18,300.00 As low as: Rs. 15,800.00Location: Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh