Brief Event Description
|Pickup Point||S P College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||11.15 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
4. Torch with cell.
5. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
6. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
7. Napkin / Towel.
8. Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
9. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
10. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
11. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
12. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
11.15 pm - Gather at S. P. College Tilak Road. Give attendance to Team Explorers
11.30 pm - After attendance depart to Bamnoli.
Day 2 :
04.00 am Reach Bamnoli. Stay in a Temple. Bring sufficient Bedding & Warm Wear.
07.00 am Wake up call by Explorers. Fresh up immediately. Keep your Bedding in a bus..
07.45 am Tea & Breakfast. After breakfast 1 Hour is required for completing the Legal Procedures to enter the Vasota.
09.00 am Start a Memorable Backwater Journey towards Vasota by Boat.
10.30 am Reach Base of Vasota “Met-Indawali”. Briefing, Do’s & Don’ts by Team Explorers.
10.45 am Start a Trek towards Vasota. Beautiful climb in the Vicinity of Nature.
12.45 pm Reach the Top. Explore Vasota with Explorers.
01.30 pm Start Descending the Fort.
03.00 pm Lunch at Base of Vasota in a Open Jungle. Please Carry Steel Plate, Bowl, Spoon, etc. Avoid Disposable Plates.
04.30 pm Return journey towards Bamnoli by Boat.
06.00 pm Reach Bamnoli. Evening Tea & Snacks
06.45 pm Depart towards Pune with Happy Memories.
11.30 pm Reach Pune at SP College, Tilak Road. No Pick up & Drop other than Mentioned Route.
(We may come to Pune ONE Hour Before OR After the given time).
1. Transport by Private Non AC High back Vehicle. (Pune – Bamnoli – Pune).
2. RTO Permit, Toll & Parking Expenses.
3. Food: Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited), Lunch (Unlimited), Evening Tea & Snacks (Limited)
4. Trek to Vasota with all Jungle Permissions.
5. Boating Entry & Boat Club Charges.
6. Jungle Entry Fees, etc
7. Expert Team of Explorers.
8. First aid kit.
1. Dinner on Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Camera Charges
5. Any kind of Insurance Coverage.
6. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
7. Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Vasota Fort (also called Vyaghragad) is located in Satara district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Shivaji Maharaj named the fort “Vyaghragad” (Vyaghra – means tiger), owing to its difficult natural defense. After Shivaji Maharaj, the brave Maratha Bajirao Peshwa carried on the Swarajya mission of ousting the Mughal invaders from our country. In 1818 however, British bombarded the fort with heavy artillery thereby destroying many buildings. It is said that this fort was built by Kolhapur Shilahara Raja Bhoja II (1178–1193). It was captured by Shivaji Maharaj in 1660. Vasota is the most popular Jungle trek in Maharashtra. Located deep within the Koyna Wild Life sanctuary, the only to reach the base of Vasota is by a boat from Tapola or Bamnoli. You will Surely enjoy the Trek & Camping in the Laps of Nature!!!!!!!!!!!!