Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Event Location||Vasota, Satara|
|Pickup Point||SP College Tilak road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||1.30 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 3 Ltr. Water.
3. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season..
4. Extra Dress, Torch, Napkin / Towel.
5. Morning Utilities.
6. Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
7. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking
8. Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant.(Half Pant Not Allowed.)
9. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
10. Personal Medicines, if any.
01.30 pm - Gather at SP College Tilak Road. After attendance depart for Bamnoli
05.30 pm - Reach Bamnoli.
06.00 pm - Evening Tea & Snacks.
09.00 pm - Dinner at Bamnoli.
07.00 am - Wakeup call by Explorers.
07.45 am - Tea & Breakfast.
09.00 am - Start a Memorable Backwater Journey towards Vasota by Boat.
10.30 am - Reach Base of Vasota “Met-Indawali”. Briefing, Do’s & Don’ts by Team Explorers.
10.45 am - Start a Trek towards Vasota.
12.45 am - Reach the Top. Explore Vasota.
01.30 pm - Start Descending the Fort.
03.00 pm - Lunch at Base of Vasota.
04.30 pm - Return journey towards Bamnoli by Boat.
06.00 pm - Reach Bamnoli. Evening Tea & Snacks.
07.00 pm - Depart towards Pune.
11.30 pm - Reach Pune.
1. Transport by Private Non AC High back Vehicle. (Pune to Pune).
2. Transport to Bring Tents, Sleeping Bags & other Accessories.
3. RTO Permit, Toll & Parking Expenses.
4. Camping with Carry mats, Sleeping Bags, Torch, Camp fire, etc.
5. Food: Pure Veg.
6. Day 1: Evening Tea & Snacks (Limited), Dinner (Unlimited).
7. Day 2: Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited), Lunch (Unlimited, Evening Tea & Snacks (Limited).
8. Accommodation: Non AC Dome shape Tents on Triple Sharing Basis.
9. Trek to Vasota with all Permissions like Boating Entry, Boat Club Charges, Jungle Entry Fees, etc.
10 . Expert Team of Explorers.
11. First aid kit.
1. Lunch on Day 1 & Dinner of Day 2 (Sunday), Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Any kind of Insurance Coverage.
5. Camera Charges
6. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
7. Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Vasota Fort (also called Vyaghragad) is located in Satara district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. Shivaji Maharaj named the fort “Vyaghragad” (Vyaghra – means tiger), owing to its difficult natural defense. After Shivaji Maharaj, the brave Maratha Bajirao Peshwa carried on the Swarajya mission of ousting the Mughal invaders from our country. In 1818 however, British bombarded the fort with heavy artillery thereby destroying many buildings. It is said that this fort was built by Kolhapur Shilahara Raja Bhoja II (1178–1193). It was captured by Shivaji Maharaj in 1660. Vasota is the most popular Jungle trek in Maharashtra. Located deep within the Koyna Wild Life sanctuary, the only to reach the base of Vasota is by a boat from Tapola or Bamnoli. You will Surely enjoy the Trek & Camping in the Laps of Nature!!!!!!!!!!!!