Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Backpack Outdoors|
|Pickup Point||Haridwar / Rishikesh|
|Pickup Time||08 : 00 A.M|
|Things to Carry||1. A Backpack / trekking sack.
2. Water bottles with minimum 3 litres of water.
4. Torch with extra batteries. (compulsory)
5. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Clothes as required
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are must - Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
12. Jackets/sweter with monkey cap and gloves.
13. Enough pairs of socks and undergarments.
15. Cold cream, oil, moisturiser, suncreen lotion
17. A Shawl / sleeping bag during journeys
18. Identity proof and photocopy of identity proof.
Reach/Reporting at Haridwar / Rishikesh by dinner.
Proceed to Joshimath early morning. Overnight at Joshimath BLD
Transfer to Govindghat/Pulna and Trek to Ghangria (10km/5hrs) Overnight at Ghangria BLD
Trek to Valley of Flowers (10km/8hrs) Overnight to Ghangria BLD
Trek to Hemkund (12km/9hrs) Overnight at Ghangria BLD
Trek to Govindghat and travel to Badrinath. Darshan and Evening at leisure BLD
Visit Mana Village. Travel to Joshimath/Auli. Night stay in Joshimath BLD
Proceed to Rishikesh and overnight at Rishikesh/Haridwar BLD
Adjustment Day/Free Day. Trekkers can visit Rishikesh, Haridwar, Dehradun B or Mussoorie on their own. Board train for Delhi in the night
1. Haridwar/Rishikesh to Haridwar/Rishikesh Journey by non Ac Private Vehicle (Sumo/Bolero)
2. Pure Vegetarian Food from Haridwar/Rishikesh to Haridwar/Rishikesh (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
3. Accommodation on Twin/Triple/Four Sharing Basis at all the Places
4. Auli visit by vehicle only
5. Entry Fees and Guide Charges at the Valley of Flowers
6. All Taxes and Service Charges
1. Any Bus, Train or Air Fares till Haridwar/Rishikesh and Back
2. Pony Charges Approx Rs 750/- per person
3. Hot water charges at Ghangria
4. Cable Car Charges at Auli
5. Personal Expenses such as Mineral Water, Phone Calls, Laundry, Tips etc.
6. Any kind of Insurance, Medical and/or Emergency Charges
7. Anything not covered under the head ‘Cost Includes’.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
|Difficulty Level||Yes Its Difficult !|
Valley of Flowers is a world heritage site and is part of the famous Nanda Devi Biosphere. This national park in the far interiors of Garhwal Himalayas (Uttarakhand) is spread over 87.5 sq. Kms. This hidden jewel is a truly unique habitat, home to many endemic varieties of alpine flowers and plants. Valley of Flowers is at an altitude of 3250 m and above. Over the years many nature lovers from across the globe have been visiting the Valley of Flowers only to be left spell bound by its beauty.