Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Event Location||Upande Ghat - Shivthargha, Kelad|
|Pickup Point||S. P. College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||05.15 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
3. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
4. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
5. Napkin / Towel.
6. Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
7. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
8. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
9. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
10. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||05.30 am : After Attendance Departure towards Kelad.
07.30 am : Tea & Breakfast on the Way.
09.30 am : Reach Kelad. After Introduction immediately start a Trek towards Shivtharghal.
01.30 pm : Reach Shivtharghal. Have a Lunch.
02.15 pm : Explore Shivtharghal.
03.00 pm : Start return journey towards Pune.
05.30 pm : Evening Tea & Snacks on the Way.
08.00 pm : Reach SP College Tilak Road, Pune via same route.
1. Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune – Kelad & Shivtharghal - Pune).
2. Trekking with all safety measures.
3. Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited)
4. Lunch (Pure Veg. - Unlimited)
5. Evening Tea & Snacks (Limited)
6. Expert Team of Organizers.
7. First aid kit.
8. Government Service Tax.
1. Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in "Fees Include".
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Upande Ghat to Shivtharghal Trek gives immense pleasure of trekking in monsoon season. This is most awaited offbeat route to Shivtharghal. Upande Ghat is just next to the very famous Madhe Ghat to Shivtharghal Route. Upande is the Last village in Pune District. After Upande Village we enter into Raigad District. Upande to Shivtharghal trek is full of Lush Green Valleys, Waterfalls. To reach Shivtharghal it requires minimum 5 hours descend. Everyone should enjoy this simple trek, as it is a complete descends in a Valley.