Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Event Location||Harishchandragad, Ahmednagar|
|Pickup Point||SP College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||11.15 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water (Compulsory)
3. Don’t Forget to Bring Plate, Bowl, Spoon for Lunch.
4. Towel, Floaters / Slippers, Deodorant, Extra Dress.
5. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
6. Torch with Cell Compulsory.
7. Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
8. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking. (Floaters / Sandals Not Allowed.)
9. Dress Code: T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (half Pant Not Allowed)
10 .Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
11. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||Day 0 :
11.30 pm: After attendance Departure for Harishchandragad.
Day 1 :
03.30 am: Reach Khireshwar Village. Start Trekking.
07.30 am: Reach Harishchandragad. Morning Tea & Breakfast on Fort.
08.00 am: Move towards Kokankada. After briefing start Activity.
01.30 pm: Have a Lunch.
02.30 pm: Start Descending the Fort.
06.00 pm: Reach Base Village. Evening Tea at Base.
06.30 pm: Start return journey towards Pune.
10.00 pm: Reach Pune.
(we May Come To Pune One Hour Before Or After The Given Time).
1. Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle.
2. Trekking with all safety measures.
3. Morning Tea, Breakfast (Limited), Lunch (Unlimited)
4. Evening Tea.
5. Expert Team of Explorers.
6. 1200 ft. Tyrolean Traverse & 300 ft Z Drag
7. First aid kit.
8. Government Service Tax.
1. Dinner on Sunday, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Harishchandragad is one of the best trekking spot in the Sahyadris of Maharashtra. Harishchandragad is also known as trekker’s paradise, located in the Boundaries of Pune, Thane & Ahmednagar Districts of Maharashtra state in India. This fort has got an eye pleasing natural beauty, along with a diverse flora and fauna. Harishchandragad is famous for a lot of specialties such as its marvelous natural beauty, tough trek & none other than the beautiful Konkan Kada. The most fascinating spot in Harishchandragad is the Konkan Kada. Taramati peak is another spot for panoramic view of the valleys. Taramati peak is the highest peak on Harishchandragad in Maharashtra. One must visit Temple of Harishchandreshwar, Kedareshwar Cave, Ganesh Gufa, Saptatirtha, Kedareshwar, Konkan Kada, Taramati peak.