Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Sahyavede Trekkers|
|Event Location||Kaas Plateau, Satara|
|Pickup Point||S. P. College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||7:00 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. Identity Proof (Compulsary)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolly bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. At least 2 ltrs of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. A rainwear. (If you do not want to get Drenched)
6. Trekking shoes with good grip (Avoid wearing sandals, chappals, floaters)
7. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
8. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional) Overnight
10. Sleeping bag / Bedding Material
|Itinerary||Breakfast on the way.
Reach the plateau by 10:30 a.m.
Guided tour to the plateau.
Explore the fort and Descend down to the base by 13:00.
Trek up to the Kenjalgad & Explore the fort.
Reach back to the base by 16:00.
Start the Return Journey. (around 16:00)
Reach Pune by 21:00 hrs.
Pune to Pune Travel by Private Vehicle, Morning & Evening Breakfast, Lunch for the Day, Experts to Trek with, First Aid Kit
All that is not in includes.
|Instructions & Guidelines||We, Sahyavede, believe in being a part of the Nature to enjoy it and to preserve it the way it is for the Generations to follow. On the Way Back home, We only leave the Footprints and Carry a lot of Memories and Madness for Sahyadri.|
Kaas plateau is a plateau located near Satara. It is situated high hill plateaus and grasslands turns into a 'valley of flowers' during monsoon season, in the month of August. Kaas Plateau has more than 150 or more types of flowers, shrubs and grasses. The orchids bloom here for a period of 3–4 weeks during this season.