Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Pickup Point||S.P college Tilak road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||05.30 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 3 Ltr. Water Bottles.
3. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
4. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
5. Napkin / Towel.
6. Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
7. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
8. Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
9. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
10. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||1. 05.00 am
Report at SP College, Tilak Road. Give attendance to the Team Explorers. Early comers have to wait till 04.45 am & Late comers have to report directly at Base village at Own arrangements & own Cost. In this Situation No refund or No arguments will be entertained.
2. 05.30 am
After attendance Depart for Sondai.
2. 08.30 am
Reach Base Village. Tea & Breakfast.
After Briefing Start trek towards sondai. Toilets are not available throughout the Trek & at Base Village.
4. 12.00 pm
Reach top of Sondai. Explore the fort.
5. 01.30 pm
6. 02.30 pm
Start Descending to the fort.
7. 05.00 pm
Reach at Base village.
8. 05.30 pm
Start return journey towards Pune. Evening Tea on the Way.
9. 08.30 pm
Reach SP College, Tilak Road via same route.
1. Transportation by Private Non AC High back Vehicle
2. Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch.
3. Adventure Experts & Leaders of Explorers.
4. Safety & Tested Equipments.
5. First aid kit.
6. Government Service Tax.
1. Dinner of Previous Day, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||During the Camp all the participants should obey all the Instructions and Decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.|
Sondai is not popular or unknown fort stands approx 6 kms of Karjat overlooking the Karjat-Chauk highway and offers a beautiful view of Morbe Dam, Prabalgad, Irshal, Rajmachi, Songiri forts and Matheran mountain range. This was used as watch tower. The base village of Sondewadi stands on a considerable height. There are 2 water cisterns on machi (at the base of the pinnacle) and steps are carved out of rocks to go on the topmost point where an idol of Sondai Devi stands. Two more water cisterns are on the way and have drinkable water. Two missing steps in the rock makes one to climb a small patch of 15 feet but proper hand holds and footsteps are available and that makes it easy even in monsoon.