Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Sahyavede Trekkers|
|Event Location||Kalasubai, Maharastra|
|Pickup Point||S. P. College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||11:30 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. Identity Proof (Compulsary)
2. Haversack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolly bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. At least 2 ltrs of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. A rainwear. (If you do not want to get Drenched)
6. Trekking shoes with good grip (Avoid wearing sandals, chappals, floaters)
7. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
8. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional) Overnight
10. Sleeping bag / Bedding Material
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
Departure: 11:45 pm from S. P. College,Pune
Further Pickups – Pune University Circle, Bremen Chowk, Nashik Phata, Masulkar Colony, Bhosari, Sangamner
Day 2 :
Reach the Base Village by Early Morning.
Wait for the Wee Hours.
Start the Trek by 7:00.
Reach the Top by 10:30.
Rest & Enjoy the Surrounding views for some time.
Descend down to the base by 13:30.
Start the Return Journey after the Lunch. (by 15:30)
Reach Pune by 22:00.
Pune to Pune Transport by Private Non-AC Bus
Breakfast, Lunch, Hi-Tea
Energy Perks for the Trek
Experts to Trek with,
First Aid Kit
All that is not in includes.
|Instructions & Guidelines||Carrying or consumption of Alcohol or Smoking is Strictly Not Allowed|
'Kalsubai' temple is located at the topmost peak of Sahyadri mountain range of Maharastra. At the summit there is a small flat portion with a small temple of Kalsubai, a local deity. A traditional prayer (pooja) service is held every Tuesday and Thursday by a local priest.