Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Trek Mates India|
|Event Date||Dec 30, 2016|
|Event End Date||Jan 1, 2017|
|Event Location||Samrad, Akole|
|Pickup Point||CST Mumbai (Details will be informed later)|
|Pickup Time||10:50 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. Identity proof (must)
2. A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs),
3. Lunch for Saturday.
4. Plates , Glass and Spoon
5. Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
6. Sleeping Bag or Proper Bedding
7. Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
8. Camera, Cap, etc. (Optional)
9. Sunscreen Lotion, Cap, Skarf
10. Medicine those if u require usually
11. A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks
12. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
13. Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
14. Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
|Itinerary||Day 0 : A Night Prior
We leave by Last Kasara Local. Time Table -
10:50 pm: CST
10:57 pm: Byculla
11:05 pm: Dadar
11:13 pm: Kurla
11:18 pm: Ghatkopar
11:34 pm: Thane
11:57 pm: Dombivali
12:07 am: Kalyan
01:18 am: Kasara
It is advised to board the second last compartment of the train from your respective stations so that we can meet in the compartment itself.
Day 1 :
1. Reach Samrad by Private vehicle
2. Introductions and start trekking.
3. Getting wet in next 15 mins is compulsory. So dress accordingly.
4. Lunch Midway
5. 05:30 pm – Reach at base, dinner, campfire, stay
Day 2 :
1. Wake Up early
2. Finish morning refreshments
3. Start descend towards Dehne
4. Lunch and proceed to Asangaon by local vehicles
5. Reach Mumbai by Local train by 08:00 pm (depending upon the railway mega blocks)
1. Pack Breakfast and Dinner on day 1,
2. Breakfast and Lunch on day 2,
3. Rappelling Charges,
4. Equipment and Expertise.
1. Mineral water, Softdrinks etc.
2. Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Sandhan Valley, situated in the western ghats of Sahyadris, is located on the west side of beautiful Bhandardhara region near Samrad village (3000ft Approx), is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Nagar district, near the famous fort Ratangad, Sandhan valley is undoubtedly The Valley of Suspense. Walking through the narrow streak of valley with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience. Descending full Sandhan valley is always a memorable outing and the overnight stay under the sparkling sky, is a sweet cherry on the cake!!
We Also Recommend
Trek to Alang and Madan FortRs. 2,600.00Event Date: 10-12-2016Location: Alang-Madan Fort ,Nashik
Range Trek Along With Arabian Sea CoastRs. 3,520.00Event Date: 25-11-2016Location: Gokarna, Karnataka
Trek From Chandragad To Arthur SeatRs. 2,400.00Event Date: 16-12-2016Location: Chandragad - Arthur Seat