Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Event Location||Nasik district of Maharashtra|
|Pickup Point||SP College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||10.15 pm|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 3 Ltr. Water Bottles.(Compulsory)
3. Extra Dress (2 Pairs), Morning Utilities, Towel, Napkin, Torch.
4. Don’t Forget to Bring Plate, Bowl, and Spoon. (No Disposables)
5. Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
6. Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
7. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking (Floaters / Sandals Not Allowed.)
8. Chappal OR Floaters (For Return Journey in Bus)
9. Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant.(HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
10. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
11. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
10.15 pm : Report at SP College, Tilak Road. Give attendance to the Team Explorers. Early comers have to wait till 10.30 pm & Late comers have to report directly at Base village at Own arrangements & own Cost. In this Situation No refund or No arguments will be entertained.
10.30 pm : Start Journey towards Salher Fort.
ROUTE: Pune – Khadaki – Nashik Phata – Rajgurunagar – Nashik – Tarhabad – Salher.
Day 2 :
06.00 am : Reach Salher village. Get Fresh in a village. Toilets are not available in Village & Trek Route.
06.30 am : Keep your Unnecessary Luggage in a Vehicle. Have a Tea & Breakfast.
07.00 am : Start the Trek towards First Fort Salher. Simple Trek of 2.5 Hrs.
09.30 am : Reach the Top of Salher. Explore the Fort.
10.30 am : Start Descending Salher Fort & get ready for visiting second fort Salota.
11.45 am : Reach the coal between Salher – Salota & start climbing Salota Fort. Be careful while you climb Due to Scree. 1 Hour Trek.
01.00 pm : Reach on Top of Salota. Explore Salota. Have a Packed Lunch on Salota.
02.00 pm : Start getting down from Salota fort.
05.30 pm : Reach the Base of village (Vaghambe). Immediately move to Mulher Village (20 kms Drive). En-route Evening Tea.
06.30 pm : Tent Pitching & Barbeque Preparation.
07.00 pm : Enjoy Barbeque & Campfire.
08.30 pm : Dinner & Good Night.
Day 3 :
06.30 pm : Wake up Call. Get Fresh.
07.30 am : Tea & Breakfast. Keep your Unnecessary Luggage in a Vehicle.
08.00 am : Start Trekking towards Hargad Fort. Steep walk of 2 hour. There is no water available on Hargad Fort. Carry at Least 3 Ltr. Water each.
09.30 am : Reach Hargad Fort. Explore Hargad Fort.
10.30 am : Start descending Hargad Fort & move towards Mulhar Fort (1.5 hour Trek).
12.30 pm : Reach Mulher Fort. Explore Mulher Fort. Packed Lunch on Mulher.
01.30 pm : Move to Fifth Fort Moragad.
02.00 pm : Reach Moragad. Explore Moragad.
03.00 pm : Start descending towards Base.
05.30 pm : Reach to base Village.
06.00 pm : Starts return Journey towards Pune. Dinner on the way.
11.45 pm : Reach Pune at Explorers Office. We may Reach to pune by TWO hours after the given time.
1. Transport by Private Non AC High back Vehicle.
2. Morning Tea, Breakfast, Pack Lunch, Evening Tea, Dinner for Two Days.
3. Barbeque, Camp Fire, Camping on Triple Sharing with Carry mats & Sleepings Bags.
4. Adventure Experts & Leaders of Explorers.
5. First aid kit.
6. Government Service Tax.
1. Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc..
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Salher is a place located near Waghamba village in Nasik district of Maharashtra, India. According to a legend, Lord Parshuram did his Tapascharya (asceticism) at Salher Fort. Salher stands adjacent to Salota Fort in Selbari Mountain Range in Baglan region, Nasik district of Maharashtra at the height of 5141 feet above sea level. Mulher-Mora and Hargad forts stand in the Dolbar Mountain Range. Salher is the highest fort in Sahyadri Mountains (1567 Mtr.) & second highest in Maharashtra, after Kalsubai. The route to Salota is fairly tough but manageable. The route is full of scree & at some places huge boulders have blocked the entrance. Mulher & Mora are adjacent to each other.