Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Backpack Outdoors|
|Event Date||Nov 26, 2016|
|Event End Date||Nov 27, 2016|
|Event Location||Near Bhandardhara dam|
|Pickup Point||J. M. Road outside Mc Donalds, Pune|
|Pickup Time||06.00 AM|
|Things to Carry||• Torch with extra batteries (Mandatory)
• Good quality trekking / sports shoes for trek
• Comfortable footwear to wear when not on trek (optional)
• Personal medication (Basic first aid will be available)
• Water bottle and food like plum cakes, biscuits (for trek)
• Extra clothes as needed
• Mosquitoes repellent (just in case)
• Winter clothes (it gets cold during the night)
• Minimum 3 litres of water and 3 packets of electral Mandatory.
• Packed Lunch for Day 1 (also one empty Tiffin to carry breakfast on for the trek)
• Personnel bedding (Carry Mat/ Sleeping bags/ alternate)
• A 'Backpack' or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
• Camera (Optional)
6.00 am – Assemble & departure from Deccan, J. M. Road outside Mc Donalds. Breakfast on the way.
12.00pm – Reach Ratanwadi and visit to Amruteshwar temple and have lunch (to be brought by participants)
4.00 pm – Reach Samrath (Base village)
4:30 pm – Evening Snacks, explore and get set for the campfire
8.00 pm – Dinner
Post dinner enjoy night at leisure & sleep
5.00 am – Wakeup call, freshen up. Have tea & biscuits.
6.00 am – Start trek (breakfast on the way)
10.30am – Reach at the top and explore
12.00pm – Start descend.
3.00 pm – Reach Samrath & Have Lunch
4.30 pm – Start return journey. Evening tea on the way.
9.00 pm – Reach Pune
1. 2 breakfast, 1 lunch (on day 2), 1dinner, 2 evening tea & snacks,
2. Stay in village homes,
3. Private transport, expert leaders,
4. First aid, safety equipments, expertise.
1. Day1 lunch, dinner on day 2
2. anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Ratangad – A fort 2000 years old standing proudlysurrounded by great mountains of Kulang, Alang, Katarabai, Ajoba with large stunning orifice (nedhe) at its top. Other highlights are the remains of Fort which still defines the brilliancy of Architecture 20 decades ago! Also don’t miss the beautiful site of Bhandardhara Dam and ancient Amruteshwar temple on the way to the Fort.