Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Trek Mates India|
|Event Date||Dec 17, 2016|
|Event End Date||Dec 18, 2016|
|Pickup Point||Karjat Station|
|Pickup Time||8.00 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. Identity proof (must)
2. Lunch for Saturday, Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
3. A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
4. Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
5. Sleeping bed, warm clothes (compulsory)
6. Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
7. A good trekking shoes, extra pair of floatters.
8. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried….so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
9. Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
10. Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
Meeting point Karjat Station at 8.00 am
Catch Local Transport for Kondivade from Karjat Station
Reach Kondane Village by 9.30am
Tea / Snack at Kondane
Start Trek for Rajmachi by 10.30am
Lunch on the Way
Reach Rajmachi Top at 3 pm
Rest for some time
Start Trek for Shreevardhan Fort , Enjoy Sunset from the Fort
We will be staying at Villager House , So please carry Bedding / Sleeping Bag.
Post Dinner , we will go for Night Walk.
Day 2 :
Wake up at 6am
Visit Manaranjan Fort
Back to Villager House for Breakfast
Fun at the Lake
Start Descend toward Karjat Side by 10am
Reach Kondane Cave by 12pm
Explore Kondane Cave till 1.30 pm
Lunch at Kondane Village
Post Lunch we will start our return Journey
Reach Karjat by 6pm
Catch Karjat - CST Local and Reach Dadar by 8-8.30pm
Travelling from Lonavala to Fanaswadi and Kondane Village to Karjat
Breakfast , Evening Tea and 2 Meal (Saturday Night Dinner / Sunday Lunch)
Guide and Expertise Charges
Lunch for Saturday,
Mineral water, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Rajmachi fort is a strategic fort overlooking Borghat(ghat between Mumbai and Pune) which was a historical trade route. It is a 17 km trekking distance from Lonavla.Rajmachi peak has two fortified structures - the Shrivardhan fort and Manoranjan fort. Rajmachi can be reached by 2 ways, the tough route from Kondivide village near Karjat and the other easy but long way route from Lonavala. In rainy season this place is filled with giant waterfalls and greenery.Rajmachi is a fort in Karjat region. There are two forts which were built by Shivaji Emperor during 17th century. It is a famous spot for trekking.