Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Backpack Outdoors|
|Event Location||Rajmachi Fort, Karjat|
|Pickup Point||Pune Railway Station Main Entrance|
|Pickup Time||6.00 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. Packed Lunch.
2. Personnel Bedding (Carry Mat/ Sleeping bags/ alternate)
3. A 'Backpack' or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
4. Minimum 3 litres of water.
5. Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
6. Cap & Rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes.
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Torch with extra batteries.
10. Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
11. Shoes are must - Good quality Trekking /Sports.
12. Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
6.00am – Assemble at Pune Railway Station Main Entrance.
6.30 am – Departure by Local train (Sharp).
7.30 am – Reach Lonavala. General Briefing.
8.00 am – Introduction & Breakfast.
8.30 am – Start moving towards Rajmachi via Tungarli. (18 Kms Trek - one way) .
1.00 pm – Lunch (to be brought by Participants).
4.30 pm – Reach Udhewadi (Base village) & freshen-up.
5.00 pm – Tea & Buiscuits.
5.30 pm – Visit to the Old Temple, Lake and Manoranjan fort.
8.00 pm – Dinner.
Evening at leisure. Lights out.
6.00 am – Wakeup, Freshen up and Tea.
7.00 am – Breakfast followed by Visit to Shriwardhan Fort.
11.00 am – Early lunch.
11.30 am – Start return trek to Lonavala station.
4.30 pm – Reach Lonavala Railway station.
5.00 pm – Evening Tea.
5.30 pm – Board Train for Departure to Pune.
8.30 pm – Reach Pune.(+/- 30 mins)
Transport by train ( Pune to Pune )
2 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, evening tea and snacks
Accommodation in village houses on sharing basis
First aid, safety equipments
Expert trek leaders.
Lunch on Day 1
Anything that is not specifically mentioned in cost includes.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
We invite you to join us to one of the best monsoon treks Rajmachi. Rajmachi is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri . It includes two small forts called Manoranjan and Shrivardhan fort. Recently ancient temple was found during excavation near Rajmachi. So tag along with us on this beautiful trek of Rajmachi.