Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Sahyavede Trekkers|
|Event Location||Naneghat, Junnar|
|Pickup Point||S. P. College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||11.30 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. Identity Proof (Compulsary)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolly bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. At least 2 ltrs of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. A rainwear. (If you do not want to get Drenched)
6. Trekking shoes with good grip (Avoid wearing sandals, chappals, floaters)
7. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
8. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional) Overnight
10. Sleeping bag / Bedding Material
|Itinerary||Reach the Base Village by Early Morning.
Wait for the Wee Hours.
Departure: 07:00 a.m. from S. P. College.Pune
Start the Trek by 07:00hrs & Reach the top by 11:30hrs
Explore the Naneghat caves & the Thumb Hill
Lunch at 1300hrs
Enjoy the reverse waterfalls & the surrounding views.
Start the return Journey towards Pune by 1530hrs
Reach Pune by 20:00hrs.
Pune to Pune Travel by Private Vehicle
All that is not in includes.
|Instructions & Guidelines||We, Sahyavede, believe in being a part of the Nature to enjoy it and to preserve it the way it is for the Generations to follow. On the Way Back home, We only leave the Footprints and Carry a lot of Memories and Madness for Sahyadri.|
Naneghat is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. During the reign of the Satavahana (200 BCE–190 CE), the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. Literally, the name nane means "coin" and ghat means "pass". The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills. The location is ideal for star gazing and star photography.