Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Mumbai Travellers|
|Event Location||Lohagadwadi, Lonavala|
|Pickup Point||Mumbai Travellers Office, Mumbai|
|Pickup Time||08.00 AM|
|Things to Carry||1.Water Bottle (2 Liter Must)
2. Personal first aid kit
3. Dry Food (snacks)
4. Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc.
5. Good quality trekking shoes. Compulsory
6. Electral powder / Glucon D/ Tang
7. Camera (Optional)
8. Rucksack to carry all this thing. (No handbags or jholas)
1. There is no freshen up / washroom facility at the top.There is only one toilet at the base village.
2. Avoid carryingheavy weight for the trek.
3. Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sport shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
4. Non Vegetarian snacks or Food are not allowed on Trek.
5. ID Proof Compulsory
|Itinerary||1. Reach Lonavala by Indrayni Express. On arrival at Lohagadwadi which is the base village of lohgad will have breakfast and tea.
2. Post Breakfast will have small introduction round .
3. Start trek to Lohagad reach at the top explore the fort some activity, history. Explore the fort and surrounding enjoy the photography.
4. Start descending reach base and can’t forget Beautiful Bhaje caves.
5. Will have lunch at Lohgad wadi. Have Tea and snacks and proceed back to Mumbai
Transportation from Lonavala to Lonvala
Tea, Breakfast & Evening refreshments
Lunch for the Day
Guide and Expertise Charges
2. Personal Expense
3. Anything other then mentioned above
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
It is part of Western Ghats and lies at Lonavala. The Lohagad fort had several emire of the dynasties. Even after Shivaji won the fort, he had to surrender the Lohagad.He re-captured the fort and used to preserve the surplus at Lohgad. The splendid view of the Pawna Lake from the top, which is to the southwest of the mountain. The fort has been declared as a protected moument by the government. Lohgad and Visapur is connected to each other.