Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Backpack Outdoors|
|Pickup Point||Deccan, Outside McDonald’s, JM road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||05:45 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. Packed Lunch.
2. A 'Backpack' or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
3. Shoes are must - Good quality Trekking /Sports.
4. Minimum 3 litres of water (Must)
5. Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
7. Camera (Optional)
8. Extra pair of clothes
9. Rain Cover
10. Some emergency food like Biscuits, Cakes etc.
11. Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
|Itinerary||05.45 am: Assemble at Deccan, Outside McDonald’s, JM road.
06.00 am: Departure, breakfast on the way.
10.00 am: Reach Ambiwali and start trek.
12.30 pm: Reach Kothaligad top. Explore & lunch (brought by participants). Some fun and free time.
02.00 pm: Start descend.
04.00 pm: Reach base and tea.
05.30 pm: Start return journey with lots of memories and Fun.
08.30pm: Expected arrival in Pune (approx +/- 30 min).
Transport by private vehicle
Morning Breakfast , Evening Tea
Safety Equipment, First Aid and Expertise.
Lunch and anything that is not mentioned in Includes.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Let’s explore new fort on a new trek. Kothaligad is a small fort at the height of 3100ft and was used as watch tower to keep vigilance during Maratha reign.There is large cave at the base and chimney like tunnel to the top of the fort. It is also surrounded by many other forts like Rajmachi,Siddhagad etc.