Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Mumbai Travellers|
|Pickup Point||Paschim Express.Mumbai ( It can be arranged by Special Requst )|
|Pickup Time||9.00 AM|
|Things to Carry||Will be informed later|
|Itinerary||Day 0 : Start from Mumbai by Paschim Express.
Day 1 : Reach Chandigarh by 5.00 Pm. Travel from Chandigarh to Manali by Local vehicles. Overnight journey to Manali.
Day 2 : Report at Manali Base Camp and acclimatization hike.
Reach base camp at Manali (08.00 am) Freshen-up and breakfast. Have introduction and briefing session. Equipment distribution followed by lunch. Proceed for the acclimatization trek to Jogini Waterfall. Evening refreshment with the group discussion. Overnight Stay.
Day 3 : Burwa to Bakarthach (10,800 ft)
Today 7 km long trek takes us over loosely held boulders and moraines with Beautiful Ice Bridges/Glaciers at places. We continue up to a scenic camp site at the pastures of Bakarthach which is a high-altitude meadow and literally means ‘shepherd’s field’. These enchanting meadows are very popular pastures for the Gaddis – a hardy nomadic tribe of shepherds, and it’s easy to find flocks of sheep grazing peacefully in this pastoral idyll. These sun and wind swept meadows will be a feast for your senses. Overnight stay in tents.
Day 4 : Bakarthach – Beas Kund (11,600 ft) – Bakarthach
An early start to the day and a short climb up the ridge through Bhoj Patra will get us to Beas Kund. Bhoj Patra gets its name from the fact that the area has a lot of Bhoj Patra (birch) trees. We will spend time here at the glacial tarn of Beas Kund – the source of one of the major rivers of north India. The legend is that Sage Vyas, the author of the great epic Mahabharata, meditated here. After a full day of excursion in the Beas Kund plateau, we will come back to Bakarthach in the evening.
Day 5 : Bakarthach – Solang – Manali
After breakfast we start our return trek to Burwa, we will take the same route through Dhundi. On getting down, we’ll board the vehicle waiting for us from Solang, which will get us to Burwa. Post Lunch, Vote of Thanks and Prize Distribution, end of the trek. Overnight travel to Chandigarh by HPTDC Buses.Proceed back to Mumbai
Note: one can either catch a bus back home the same day or spend some more time in Manali and explore the town and nearby places.Tour cost included only manali to manali journey
1. Pick up & Drop at Manali Bus Stand
2. Transportation from Manali – Burva & Soland – Manali
3. Tented Accommodation on multiple sharing basis
4. All meals at base camp, Manali and during the trek
5. Guide, Cook and expertise charges
6. Walking Stick / Backpack / Poncho will be provided for use (Return after Trek)
1. Train / Bus / Air fare to Manali
2. Any Expenses of Personal nature such as Travel and medical insurance, Drinks, Laundry, Telephone/Fax, Calls, Additional Porterage or transportations
3. Any additional Expenses caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Land Slides, Floods etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs etc
4. Any tips, and any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
5. Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra and need to be borne by you.
6. Any service not specifically mentioned in the Includes sections
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Beas Kund is Situated in Dhauladhar Range of Himalaya, it is one of the most beautiful as well as popular trek in Kullu region. It is the origin of very famous beas river. One can see lots of amazing peaks from here like shitidhar, ladakhi, friendship and Hanuman tibba peaks. en route to this trek you can also see panoramic view of Pir Panjal range. Trek to Beas Kund is easy and ideal for beginner, no prior trekking experience is required to do this trek.