Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Treks & Trails|
|Event Location||Mulshi, Pune|
|Pickup Point||Pritam Dhaba, Dadar (E)|
|Pickup Time||10.30 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. A good torch with extra batteries.
2. Identity proof (must). Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
3. A bottle of water (at least 2 Litres) Compulsory, Cap, etc.
4. Medicine those if you require usually (Optional).
5. Wear a good trekking shoe. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
7. Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
8. Trekkers should carry packed Lunch for this Trek
Meeting point: Dadar (E) at 22:30 at Pritam Dhaba
Pickup from Chembur – Sion Highway after bridge - Vashi – Nerul – Kalamboli
Reach Tamhini village and rest in bus till 06.00am (Morning bus pickup Sunday)
06.00 Wakeup call
08.00 Start trek towards Andharban
13.00 Lunch Break
14:00 Start descend towards Bhira Dam
15:30 Bhira Dam
17:00 Evening refreshments,
18:00 Departure to Mumbai
22:00 Reaching Mumbai tentatively
1. Transportation from Dadar to Dadar
2. 1 Breakfast and Tea + Evening tea
3. Organizer charges if any.
1. Emergency Medical evacuations if any required,
2. Insurance and any item/event not mentioned in the inclusion list.
3. Lunch for day
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Andharban, by its name means a dark dense forest. It is a descend trek, where you are already on height and you will descend till end. It is one of the most beautiful trek and lots of things to explore. We will be walking on ridge offering awesome view of the Kundalika Valley, Bhira dam and the mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat. Evergreen forest covers you with shade in first half of the trek (6-8 kms).The trek further descends down in Konkan to reach Bhira (4 kms).The same valley where is the origin of the Kundalika river famous for its white water river rafting.