Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Proboscis Training & Adventures Pvt. Ltd.|
|Event Location||Sahyadri Mountains|
|Pickup Time||8:00 PM|
|Things to Carry||Pack lunch for Monday, comfortable Ruck sack, sleeping bag
Carry mat, dish, two bowls, glass, spoon, torch with extra cells, sports shoes
Track pants, full T-shirts, spare clothes, towel, cap/hat
Sunscreen lotion, sun glasses,
Personal medical kit, cold cream
Slippers, knife, snacks, fruits etc.
Departure from Mumbai/Pune by chartered bus at night.
Reach Wadgaon village via Poladpur, Khed - 7 am - Breakfast -Trek to Kudpan village See 900' huge waterfall - Reach Kudpan village - Evening Tea & snacks - Fun games - Dinner - Good night
Wake up call - 6 am, Breakfast - 7 am, Trek start from Kudpan with pack lunch, Reach Pratapgad fort, Sight seeing, Reach Wada village, Evening tea and snacks, -Fun games -Dinner- Good Night.
Wake up call - 6 am, Breakfast, - 7 am, Trek start from Wada with pack lunch, Reach Shiravali village, Evening tea and snacks, Fun games, Dinner, Good Night
Wake up call - 6 am, Breakfast - 7 am, Trek start From Shiravali with pack lunch, Reach Makarandgad fort, Sight seeing, Reach Hatlot village, Evening tea and snacks, Fun games, Dinner, Good Night
Wake up call - 6 am, Breakfast - 7 am, Trek start from Hatlot village with pack lunch, Cross Hatlot Pass and, reach Birmani village in Konkan district, Reach Pachad (base of Raigad fort) by private vehicle, Evening tea and snacks, Fun games, Dinner, Good Night
6. Proceed to Madangad.
Wake up call - 6 am, Breakfast - 7 am, Trek start from Pachad to climb Lord Shivaji's Capital - Fort RAIGAD, Sight seeing, Return trek to Pachad, Valedictory function, Lunch, Return journey will start by private Bus, Reach Mumbai at 8 pm
Rules & Instructions:
1. Keep the mountain clean & force others to do so
2. Please note that this area is under the jurisdiction of Govt of Maharashtra, Forest Department and you are bound to it's rules and regulations
3. Leaving your garbage (empty bisleri bottles also) in jungle is not allowed.
4. Disposable materials like Styrofoam or paper dish, glass, bowl are not allowed. Bring what you are using at your home.
5. Everyone has to follow the instructions of Camp In-charge & instructors
6. No shortcut in the trek.
7. Valuable articles are not permissible. We accept no responsibility for anything that is misplaced.
8. Smoking and Drinking not allowed
9. You are coming for this trek on your own risk
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
|Difficulty Level||Yes Its Difficult !|
It's time to take break from our day-to-day hectic schedule, especially at the end of another financial year. Everybody has different hobbies like photography, adventure, being in nature etc. Hence, most of us found a common solution to it and it is this trekking through the ancient & fierce rocks of Sahyadri Mountains and huge mountain forts depicting historical glory of Maharashtra
We Also Recommend
White water Rafting in Vaitarna & Kulangad Night Trek - ProboscisRs. 3,800.00Location: Igatpuri, Maharashtra
Vadgaon - Bhimachi Kathi - Kudpan - Patapgadh TrekRs. 2,800.00Location: Vadgaon, Bhimachi Kath, Kudpan, Patapgadh
Lingana Pinnacle 800' Climbing & Singapur Nal TrekRs. 3,250.00Location: Lingana