Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Event Location||Torna Fort|
|Pickup Point||SP College, Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||11.15 pm|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack with all inside luggage packed in a plastic bag.
2. Water Bottle – Min. 3 Ltr. (Water is not available on Dukes Nose)
3. Full Lunch (Nothing will be available on Dukes Nose)
4. Extra Dress – One (Optional – Please Packed in a Plastic Bag.)
5. Raincoat / Cap / Warm wear, etc. (according to weather)
7.Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
8. Any Type of Sports Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking & at the time of Activity. (Don’t wear Leather shoes, Cut Shoes or Floaters)
9. Dress Code: T-shirt, Flexible Track pant (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
10. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc are strictly not allowed.
11. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||Day 0 :
Departure for Torna followed by attendance.
Day 1 :
Reach Base Village. (Toilets are not available in a Journey, Base Village & throughout the Trek)
Briefing about the Trek & instructions followed by Start of Trek. (Tea & refreshment ONLY at Torna top)
Reach Megai Goddess Temple of Torna. Rest in Megai Temple. Bring Light bedding for Rest.
Tea & Packed Breakfast.
Explore Torna Fort. Budhla machi, Bini Darwaaja, Konkan Darwaaja, Zunjar machi
Start Descending the Torna.
Reach Base Village. (Boys can change the Dress in a Bus & Local Home available for girls to change cloths).
Lunch in a Village.
Lunch in a Village.Start return journey towards Pune with happy memories.
Reach SP College Tilak Road, Pune via same route.
1. Transport by Non AC High Back Private Vehicle (Pune – Velha – Pune).
2. Trekking with all safety measures.
3. Morning Tea & Breakfast (Limited)
4. Lunch (Pure Veg. – Unlimited)
5. Evening Tea.
6. Expert Team of Explorers.
7. First aid kit.
8. Government Service Tax.
1. Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Meals, etc.
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Torna fort is located in Pune district & also named as “PRACHANDAGAD”. Height 1,403 Meters (4,603 ft) above sea level, making it the highest fort in Pune District. One can see on torna fort Goddess Toranjai & Mengai, Budhla machi,Bini Darwaaja,Konkan Darwaaja,Zunjar machi etc. Torna Fort is the first fort captured by Shivaji Maharaj at the age of 16. One can see from the Top Rajgad Fort, Sinhagad Fort, Purandhar, Lingana etc.