Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Avanti Kalagram|
|Event Date||Dec 24, 2016|
|Event End Date||Dec 25, 2016|
|Event Location||Mulshi near Lavasa|
|Pickup Time||4.00 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 2 Ltr. Water Bottles.
3. Rainproof / Warm wear / Cap as per the Season.
4. Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
5. Plastic Bags to save your Mobile, wallet from Rainfall & to keep wet cloths.
6. Napkin / Towel
7. Glucon - D OR Electrol - Optional
8. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
9. Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant.
10. Any type of addictions like tobacco, etc is strictly not allowed.
11. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||Day 1 :
4.00 PM - Check in
Arrival High Tea/Snacks
Free time at the campsite also explore the campsite location
8.30 PM - Dinner
10.30 PM - Rest Time
Day 2 :
8.00 AM - Breakfast
8.30 AM - Start with Activities
12.30 PM - Lunch
3.00 PM Check out
Check in : 4.00 PM
Check out : After Lunch and all Adventure activities
1. Evening Tea/Coffee with Biscuits
2. Dinner, Bed Tea, Breakfast
4. Lunch with Sweet Dish and Sarbat
5. Art & Craft Demonstration, 6. Village Tourism
7. Stay in Tent, And Structured house
8. Adventure activities waterfall rappelling and flying fox
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Campsite is a rustic place with a natural location, delicious Maharastrian food, and comfortable accommodation overlooking Khamboli Dam. It is just 13kmsfrom Pune’s Rajeev Gandhi IT & amp; Bio-tech park at Hinjewadi.