Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Explorers Trek & Tours|
|Event Location||Tailbaila, Lonavala|
|Pickup Point||S. P. College Tilak Road, Pune|
|Pickup Time||10.30 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
2. Minimum 2 Liter. Water Bottle.
3. Extra Dress
4. TORCH with cell.
5. Kantopi, Sweater OR Any Warm Wear .
6. Bedding. Please Take Sufficient bedding. (Keep it in a Bus after use)
7. Napkin / Towel.
8. Glucon – D OR Electrol – Optional
9. Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking. (Floaters / Sandals Not Allowed.).
10. Dress Code – T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
11. Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
12. Personal Medicines, if any.
|Itinerary||1. 10.15 pm
Gather at SP College Tilak Road. Give attendance to the Team Explorers, Early comers have to wait till 10.30 pm & Late comers have to report directly at Base village at Own arrangements & own Cost. In this Situation No refund or No arguments will be entertained.
2. 10.30 pm
Depart to Tailbaila.
3. 01.30 am
Reach Base Village Tailabaila. Good Night at Tailbaila.
4. Day 2 05.00am
Wake up call, refreshment. Toilets are not available in Village & throughout the Trek Route.
5. 05.45 am
After refreshment have a Breakfast.
Immediately start the Trek towards wall for 30 minutes.
Reach Tailabaila Wall. Equipment Introduction, Do’s, Don’ts. Learn about safety Techniques to be used in the Event.
Start Climbing left side Wall under the Experts guidance followed by safety measures. Follow all the Instructions given by Team Explorers.
9. 10.00 am
Reach Summit. Have a broad look to the surroundings.
Start Rappelling in 2 Stages. Keep Patience while others are doing the Activity.
Start Return trek to base Village.
Submit the equipment to the Leader.
13. 02.00 pm
Lunch @ base village.
Start return journey with sweet adventure memories to Pune. Evening tea on the way / Village..
Reach SP Collage Tilak road, Pune.
1. Transportation by Non AC Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune).
2. Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch.
3. Trekking, Climbing, Rappelling with all safety Gears.
4. Certified & Experienced Guidance of Team Explorers.
5. First aid kit.
6. Government Service Tax.
1. Dinner of Previous Day, Cold drinks, Mineral water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast
3. Personal expenses of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
|Instructions & Guidelines||During the Camp all the participants should obey all the Instructions and Decisions taken by the authorised representative of Explorers or Camp Leader.|
|Difficulty Level||Yes Its Difficult !|
TailBaila is situated in Lonavala region with two big walls about 200 to 250 Feet. The village is known as TailBaila. As you reach in village you can see the Big walls outer wall is known as Right outer and the second one known as left inner. First part of the left inner wall is about 60 Ft & then small traverse; from their you have some small steps to reach second point. As you clear tricky move again you get some steps to reach another point & from there you can summit the TailBaila Wall. One has to descend about 200 feet to reach base. From Tail-Baila Summit forts can be seen like Sudhagad, Ghangad, Navra Navri pinacales, Savashnicha Ghat, etc. It’s a climber’s paradise.