Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Mumbai Travellers|
|Event Date||May 11, 2017|
|Event End Date||May 15, 2017|
|Event Location||Tadoba National Park,Chandrapur|
|Pickup Point||CSTM - Mumbai|
|Pickup Time||08.00 PM|
|Things to Carry||Will be informed later|
|Itinerary||Day 0 :
Leave for Nagpur by Duronto Express, Trn No.12289 at 08:00 pm from CSTM
Day 1 :
Reach Nagpur Junction by 07:30 am. Enroute Breakfast and reach Resort by 11:30 pm. Freshen up and rest.After Lunch leave for 1st Jungle Safari. Enjoy the forest of Tadoba. Evening Back to Resort. Tea and snacks. Evening discussion about the safari. Dinner and then Rest.
Day 2 :
Early Morning leave for 2nd Jungle Safari enjoy the cool morning breeze and track some tigers. Back for breakfast. Have rest and lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Jungle Safari.Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session. Lights Out!
Day 3 :
Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari in Buffer/Core Zone. Fresh up , Pack up and Check Out. Lunch and Post Lunch Leave For Nagpur station.Board Mumbai by Duronto Express 12290 at 08.40 pm.
Reach home day : Reach Mumbai by 07:55 am at CSTM
1. Pickup and Drop from Nagpur to Nagpur by AC Car
2. Accommodation at Resort on Triple Sharing Basis in AC Rooms
3. All Meals at Tadoba
4. 3 Tiger Safaris in Core Zone
5. 1 Buffer Zone Safari
6. All forest permissions and Guide Charges
7. Expertise Charges
8. Government Service tax – 3.65%
1. Transfer from Mumbai to Mumbai
2. Meals during the train journey
3. Lens/Camera charges
4. Anything other than mentioned above
1. Tiger sighting is matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department. 3. Batch 06 : 30th December-01st January 2017 (New Year Batch : Tour Cost : Rs.17,500/-)
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve is the pristine and unique eco-system situated in the Chandrapur district of the Maharashtra State of India. The Reserve contains some of the best of forest tracks and endowed with rich biodiversity. It is famous for its natural heritage. Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve is the second Tiger Reserve in the State.Tadoba-Andhari Tiger reserve was created in 1995. The area of the Reserve is sq. km. This includes Tadoba National Park, created in 1955 with an area of sq. km. and Andhari Wildlife Sanctuary created in 1986 with an area of sq. km. The Reserve is constituted with sq. km. Reserve Forest, 32.51 sq. km. Protected Forest and 14.93 sq. km other areas.