Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Western Routes|
|Pickup Point||Fergusson College main gate, Pune|
|Pickup Time||6.45 AM|
|Things to Carry||Will be informed later.|
|Itinerary||1. 6:45 am - Assemble at Fergusson College Main Gate, Pune
2. 7: 00 am - Depart for Panchgani. Breakfast en-route
3. 11:00 am - Arrive at the farm where will have a strawberry picking session.
4. 12:30 pm – Head to Mahabaleshwar for Lunch and some time at the Market.
5. 3:30 pm – Depart for Menawali, Wai. Spend time at the Krishna Ghat, the temples and the Nana Phadnavis wada.
6. 6:00 pm – Depart for Pune
1. Travel by private bus (Non AC)
2. All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea)
3. Strawberry Picking session. You will get to carry the picked strawberries home)
1. Personal costs (Mineral water, cold drinks, any shopping, etc.)
2. Anything not mentioned in the includes list
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Beauitful Panchgani for Strawberry Picking & Tasting. Follow this with some shopping at Mapro Gardens and the Mahabaleshwar Market. End the day with a stroll around the Krishna Ghat at Menawali near Wai which was built by Nana Phadnavis during Peshwa times. No better way to spend a chilly Saturday!