Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Western Routes|
|Event Location||Wai, Satara|
|Pickup Point||Fergusson College Main Gate, Pune|
|Pickup Time||6.45 AM|
|Things to Carry||NA|
|Itinerary||1. 6:45 am - Assemble at Fergusson College Main Gate, Pune
2. 7:00 am - Depart for Wai. Breakfast en-route
3. 10 am - Arrive at the camp, allocation of tents to change and keep baggage
4. 10.30 am - Visit the Strawberry farms – pluck, munch, relish strawberries. You get to take home your picked strawberries!
5. 12:30 pm - Back to the camp. Authentic village lunch
6. 2:00 pm - Relax. Unwind at the camp. Go swimming in the lake adjacent to the camp.
7. 4:30 pm - Tea and depart for Menavali. Spend time at the Krishna Ghat, the temples and the Nana Phadnavis wada.
8. 5:30 pm – Depart for Pune
1. Travel by private bus (Non AC)
2. All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Tea)
3. Strawberry Picking session. You will get to carry the picked strawberries home)
4. Selected activities at Krishna River Camp
1. Personal costs (Mineral water, cold drinks, any shopping, etc.)
2. Anything not mentioned in the includes list
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Join The Western Routes as we head to the strawberry farms around the scenic Krishna River near Wai. After the strawberry picking session, we will spend our day at the beautiful Krishna River Camp, have authentic Marathi village lunch. End the trip by visiitng the Krishna Ghat, Nana Phadnavis Wada and temple at Menawali near Wai which was built by Nana Phadnavis during Peshwa times. No better way to spend a chilly Saturday!