Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Mumbai Travellers|
|Pickup Time||12:28 PM|
|Things to Carry||NA|
|Itinerary||1. Day 1 :
> Proceed towards Kasara by Semi-Fast train from CSTM (12:28pm).
> Introduction and briefing session. Get our boats ready to reach Lakeside. Once reached, we will have introduction
> proceed with stargazing session.
> Our expert Mr.Vikram Virulkar who will share his part of information on Astro.
> 9:30 pm: Dinner. Post dinner Star-gazing continues. You have option of exploring more and more stars till late night. > Enjoy the Campfire and have rest in the tents.
2. Day 2 :
> 8:00 am. Morning breakfast. Have fun on the Lakeside and some group activities.
> Have lunch and proceed towards Kasara station. We can take 3.37 pm fast train to CSTM from Kasara.
1. Transportation from Kasara to Kasara
2. Dinner, Breakfast and Lunch (Veg Meals)
3. Telescope with Instructor.
4. Accommodation in Tents on Triple Sharing basis (Three in one tent)
5. To and Fro charges of Ferry/Boat
6. Expertise and Guide Charges
1. Any transportation to Kasara Station and back
2. Anything other than above mention inclusions
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Star gazing is an activity carried out in the presence of experts observing stars, planets and other objects in universe with the help of Telescope. Mumbai Travellers in association with Beyond Earth is organizing this event “STARGAZING and LAKESIDE CAMPING ”. Here you will be spending your whole night with stars and camping on an isolated Island. Normally we get dark skies near this Island, hence we have finalized this location. So are you ready for this unique experience..??