Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Mumbai Travellers|
|Things to Carry||1. Sanitary Kit and towel
2. Extra Clothes ((As per the season : Winter/Summer/ Rain)
3. Dry Food (snacks)
4. Torch and extra cell
5. Personal Medicines/ Personal First aid kit
6. Cap, goggle, suncreen etc….
7. Sport shoes & kitos
8. Electral powder / Glucon D / Tang/ Energy Drink
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Water Bottle (1 Litre) Must.
11. Simming Costume (Optional)
12. Rucksack to carry all this things
|Itinerary||1. Day-0 : Overnight journey towards Malvan (approx 08:00 pm)
2. Day-1 : Arrival at Malvan, check in Hotel. Post lunch Sindhudurg Fort, Rock Garden and Chivala beach. Overnight at Hotel.
3. Day-2 : After breakfast proceed for Snorkelling & Scuba Diving activity (Packed lunch will be served on boat). Evening leisure time at Tarkarli beach. Overnight at Hotel.
4. Day-3 : After breakfast proceed to visit Nivati Island via tarkarli backwater ride, en route enjoy various water sports activities (extra cost). Evening back to Malvan and start return journey towards Mumbai. Overnight journey.
5. Day-4 : Arrival at Mumbai.
1. Transfers and Sightseeing by luxury coach
2. Stay on triple sharing basis in Deluxe Hotels
3. Daily breakfast, Veg Lunch and Non veg Dinner
4. Snorkelling & Scuba Diving activity
5. Sindhudurg and Tarkarli boat ride
6. Guide wherever necessary
7. Mumbai Travellers experience leader
8. All necessary taxes
1. En route meals
2. Water sports activities at Tarkarli
3. Mineral water
4. Anything other than above mention inclusions
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
After exploring forts, mountains, waterfalls, Now Its time to explore life under water. A dream of every true traveller to explore life in water, to watch colorful fishes, corals and other life of water which he or she must have only seen on Television. Mumbai Travellers is giving you this life time opportunity to fulfill your dream doing Scuba Diving and Snorkeling in Konkan Region, Sindhudurg District. With some beautiful sight seeing like Tarkarli backwaters, Nivti Rocks, Sindhudurg fort, and fun filled Watersports.