Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Western Routes|
|Event Date||Nov 11, 2016|
|Event End Date||Nov 13, 2016|
|Event Location||Malvan , Sindhudurg|
|Pickup Point||Pune ( Details will be informed later )|
|Pickup Time||6:30 am|
|Things to Carry||Will be informed later|
6:30 am – Depart from Pune (We will try and fix departure points according to individual preferences and convenience). Breakfast en-route 3:00 pm – Arrive at Chivla Beach (Malvan) and check in to your home-stay followed by lunch. Remainder of the day will be at leisure. We will explore the Malvan town and Chivla coastline. Sunset on the beach followed by dinner!
7:30 am – Proceed to Scuba Diving. We will also visit the historically significant Sindhudurg Fort. Evening is free for leisure. We can either explore Pinguli art gallery at Kudal or visit the pristine Tarkarli beach.
9:00 am - After breakfast, proceed to Sawantwadi to see the palace and shop for some wooden toys which are famous from this area. 12:00 pm – Lunch. Depart for Pune
9:00 pm – ETA in Pune
- Travel: Pune to Pune travel by AC Bus.
- Accommodation in a home-stay on Chivla Beach on triple sharing basis. (We may also get a chance to sleep on the beach)
- All meals (Choice of Veg / Non-veg food)
- Activity Costs - Costs for Scuba diving, Instructor, Equipment, Pre-dive briefing/training etc.
- Boat ride for Sindhudurg Fort and Dolphin Watching activity if available
- Underwater Photos & video from the scuba diving activity
- All taxes
- Personal Expenses (Soft drinks, extra food, shopping etc.)
- Anything not mentioned in the includes list
- Travel Insurance
- Scuba Diving & Snorkeling at Malvan is carried out under expert guidance/supervision of experienced Dive Instructors.
- Anyone above 12 years of age can dive.
- Non-swimmers can dive
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
A home-stay on the beach, endless beach walks, sunsets by the beach, camp-fire, dolphins, a quintessential Maratha fort, yummy Malvani food and of course the thrill of diving in the Arabian Sea!