Brief Event Description
|Event Location||Thakurwadi, Sudhagad Dist. Raigad|
|Pickup Point||Fergusson College Main Gate|
|Pickup Time||06:00 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. Luggage packed in big good trekking sack, all luggage.
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks (you can keep it in bus)
3. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
5. A sweater/warmwear/rainwear (as per the weather on the trek day)
6. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
|Itinerary||1. Departure from Pune at 6.00am and arrival in thakurwadi via Pali at 10.30am, breakfast stop on the way
2. Start trekking to Sarasgad top by 11am, Trek to Sarasgad top.
3. Have packed lunch, explore fort
4. Again back to Pali by 4 p.m
5. Visit Ganesh Temple
6. Start return journey by 5.30 p.m.
7. Back to Pune by 9 p.m.
1. Pune to Pune transportation by private bus including toll and parking charges.
2. Tea/Breakfast, Packed lunch, evening tea.
3. Printed information brochure
4. Expertise, safety equipments
5. First aid kit
1. Mineral water or soft drinks
2. Dinner is not included for 2nd Day
3. Anything not mentioned in the included list consider it to be out of package
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
Sarasgad : This is a small fort located to the east of Pali in Raigad District. It is also called Pagadicha killa because its shape resembles Puneri Pagadi. It is regularly visited by pilgrims and has steps leading to the top.