Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Treks & Trails|
|Event Location||Hargad, Mulher|
|Pickup Point||Dadar ,Mumbai|
|Pickup Time||8:00 AM|
|Things to Carry||1. Water bottle 3 Litres
2. Torch with Extra batteries.
3. Cap, Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
4. Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly ornaments.
5. Electoral or Glucon D powder, some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits etc.
6. Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes.
7. Polythene bag for your garbage, 2-3 bunch of papers (Optional),
8. wear good trekking shoes
9. Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.)
10. Please do not carry sling bags or jholas.
11. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried so that one has hands free while trekking.
1. Reach Sahlerwadi, have breakfast. Then start trek for Salota fort.
2. Half decend from chor darwaja to start climbing Sahler fort.
3. Decend into Sahlerwadi
4. Drive till Muller village
5. Overnight stay at the local Dharamshala.
1. Leave post breakfast for Muller, Hargad and Mora fort summit.
2. Descend - lunch at Muller base village.
3. Departure for Mumbai
1. Travel from Dadar 2 Dadar by private vehicle non AC vehicle
2. Saturday: 1 veg breakfast, 1 Veg Lunch, 1 Veg Dinner
3. Sunday: 1 veg breakfast, 1 Veg Lunch
1. Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
2. Food/Tea purchase while travelling to site and back.
3. Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
|Instructions & Guidelines||Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.|
Highest forts in Maharashtra, Salher stands adjacent to Salota Fort in Selbari Mountain Range in Baglan region, Nasik district of Maharashtra at the height of 5141 ft approx. Mulher-Mora and Hargad fort is in the Dolbar Mountain Range. The fiercest and the largest open battle between Mughals and Marathas was fought here in the year 1671 and won by Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.