Brief Event Description
|Event Organiser||Mumbai Travellers|
|Event Location||Dukes Nose, Lonavala|
|Pickup Point||Lonavala Station|
|Pickup Time||7:00 PM|
|Things to Carry||1. Haversack
2. Minimum 2 litres of Water per person
3. Personal medicines
5. Dry Snacks
6. Cap/Sun glasses/ Sun blocks/ Moisturisers, Mosquito Repellent
7. Sturdy pair of shoes
8. Ready to eat food like chocolates, biscuits, plum cakes etc.
9. ID proof compulsory
|Itinerary||Day 1: Travellers participating for the Combo activities or Moonlight Rappelling must reach at Lonavala Station by 07:00 pm
Day 2: For those who are joining for Flying Fox activity, should reach at Lonavala Station by 08:00 am
On arrival meet up at Lonavala station then further proceed towards “Kurvande” village by local transport. Breakfast and Introduction session at Kurvande and start a small trek towards the activity site. Instruction session at top of the Dukes Nose and start the rappelling and Flying fox activity. Enjoy the thrill of Dukes nose under the expert’s guidance and further proceed towards Mumbai.
1. Transportation from Lonavala to Lonavala
2. Dinner for the participants coming for only rappelling
3. Morning breakfast for those participants coming for only flying fox
4. Dinner and breakfast for those who had participated in combo activities.
5. Safety & rappelling equipment
6. Experts and guide charges
1. Any transfer till Lonavala and back
2. Lunch for the day
3. Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions
|Instructions & Guidelines||NA|
|Difficulty Level||Yes Its Difficult !|
Dukes nose is a huge pinnacle located at Lonavala which can be seen while travelling between Mumbai and Pune. It’s shape is like a nose or a thumb. The sights from the top are unique and magnificent as one sees a vast landscape and the winding Mumbai Pune Express Highway cutting through the ghats and trains chugging along the tracks. It is famous for rock climbing, valley crossing and rappelling adventure activities.